Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going to be told on.. boohoo

lolahotass

:boohoo:

Dear starscream,

You have received a warning at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

Reason:

-------

Insulted Other Member(s)

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

Keep them comming hunny i already know fractions dont mean shit!!!BTW MIss I dont get involved,if you wanna keep giving me these uncalled for fractions i will report it to Dave.Thanx have a nice day trolling around hun like usual.

please tell on me since you can't take any jokes :laugh:

:heart:

who knows, who cares...

Dear starscream,

You have received a warning at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

Reason:

-------

Insulted Other Member(s)

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

Keep them comming hunny i already know fractions dont mean shit!!!BTW MIss I dont get involved,if you wanna keep giving me these uncalled for fractions i will report it to Dave.Thanx have a nice day trolling around hun like usual.

please tell on me since you can't take any jokes :laugh:

ohh im sorry since when is using your Monitor prev. allowed to be used as a JOKE???Please your right on the bandwagon with the rest of them.

You're a joke, sorry. I tried to be nice to you but you chose to be a jerk, so i no longer have sympathy for you.

You insulted a member.. just like you report every post, sometimes we have to dish out infractions on occassion.

Please run along and tell DaVe now since thats what you do best.

its a cryingggggggggggggggggg shame

Dear starscream,

You have received an infraction at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Same goes for you Hype cuz that's what you are right?Just a Bunch Of Hype?If you wanna play your childish games like your friend lola and give me these uncalled for fractions than i will report you to dave also.You alreasy gave me 2 for no reason ,this makes 3. Montbh had every right to fraction Noname, he was gay bashing.Bunch of childern i swear.Get a clue please.

you insulted a member. Don't say you didn't cuz if you didn't then i wouldn't have to have given you one

Listen You want this to blow up in your face ?cuz it's about to .you know as well as I KNOW that everyone including you would be getting fractions everyday..soo don't try it i know your game.

if I had a PENNY for everytime I got insulted, err, I mean , FRACTIONED, LOL around here, I'd be a rich girl. ^_^

and I'd spend it all on my miami beach homegurl. ;-)

starscreem couldn't survive under the old regime that's for certain. LMAO!

fraction HAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA! idiot...no wonder this country is going to S**T.... :/