Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRITTANY S. & JUSTIN T. AT CLUB CHAOS

IS IT TRUE THAT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND BRITTANY SPEARS WERE AT CLUB CHAOS EARLIER THIS WEEK. AND BRITTANY WAS CHAUGHT DRINKING AND SHE AND JUSTIN WERE FIGHTING AND SHE HAD SOMEONE KICKED OUT. IF YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE OR YOU WERE THERE THAT NIGHT, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LAVIROSA@AOL.COM

That was our party and the person that was thrown was paparazzi. She's a well known pain in the ass from Miami just trying to make up a story for page six b/c she got thrown out on her ass.

Britney drank waters al night. Besides we know all of a regulars, the parties been going on almost 4 yrs. We'd never insult our guests like that.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

I think that was last week one day. My good friend was there when she came in. If they werent celebrities who make wack ass music they never would have gotten in. They are both like 17, right. I still wouldnt mind getting a good look at her though.

She's not all that in person. I saw her at the opening party at Barcode in Times Square, and she's cute, but makeup and TV do a lot for looks. Far better looking women out there, and I suspect some are around this forum somewhere....

She's not all that in person. I saw her at the opening party at Barcode in Times Square, and she's cute, but makeup and TV do a lot for looks. Far better looking women out there, and I suspect some are around this forum somewhere....

I was at a release party for NSYNC's album, and I was around her all night. She is real cute in person, but what shocked me was her caboose. Her ass would make a fine young black sista proud! Very nice!!! Justin is a snotty fuck, but the rest of NSYNC are real nice. Very down to earth. Justin's the only one that I saw that had that "star" attitude shit...