Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BeSt ClUb On FrIdAy NiGhTs Is...............?

well if you're new into the club scene...go check out either Exit or Tunnel or both...let me know if you need list info...call or email me

-warren

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Hmmmm.....well.....If you wanna hear awesome music by the top DJs, Twilo is tops on Friday nights. Especially this Friday, Dave Seaman, Anthony Pappa, Slacker, and Chris Fortier. It's gonna be a trance, housy night. smile.gif Vinyl is great too. You got Danny Tenaglia spinnin' the best house every Friday night. Friendly vibes too. If you're into cheesy KTU pop, Exit's got it friday nights. I couldn't tell ya how SoundFactory and Tunnel are 'cause I haven't been there in a loooooooong time.

cool.gif

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again.

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by human101:

Halelujah! hehe...i'm a believer...though i still love pvd...i have faith that one day magically all the guidos will be gone and the security nice....good dream isn't it?

our dreams are one and the same.. pvd is awesome... guidos..egh. --peace

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF

Vinyl is the Answer to your problems, Keep On Movin and You Will Solve Them...

If you need a list for Vinyl this Friday...Email me...

Baby Do You Feel Me

Cheetah Presents DJ's Jason Ojeda&Mac Tonight August 3rd...Email For List Info...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Personally, I wouldnt suggest Exit..Ive been there quite a few times and its ridiculous. You pay all this money to get in...$10 for a small mixed drink , $6 for a beer and you cant even walk in there. Half of the people walk around like they are the crap and slam into you with no cares. The only way this place is worth it is if you get into the champagne room and hang out there. Otherwise, they pack soo many ppl in so its not worth spending all your money to go and stand there because you cant move! Fridays I must say are a tough call for a good club though. I prefer Saturdays at Facotry and even Limelight isnt bad on Saturdays. Ive heard a lot of good feeback about Tunnel egttin live again but I dont know if Id suggest taking the risk.

At times SF has some good nights with a nice crowd... Exit is always packed with its juice heads and hot women!!! Tunnel wasn't bad last week... good beats but alot of undercover cops!! I haven't been to Vinyl yet but from what I heard... Its my kind of club! I heard there really startin to bust down on all the city clubs now so everyone be safe! Peace Im out