Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Halloween...

woke up at 8am, stayed from 9 to noon(closing)...much later than i wanted to arrive. JP was playing hard tech, some synth-filled morning tech, some tech-house.....he didn't build the vibe or change it up as i remember him doing back in the day. I'm not a huge fan or a JP hater but he can do better than he did..... I've heard him do it. It's been over 3 years since i heard JP and he defintely didn't bring what he's capable of (i've heard him rock the place and i've heard him stink up the joint....same for most DJs you see a lot). Not that many people were dancing, there were a few circles (which aren't my bag), but it was always the same people dancing...there wasn't a great vibe in the place from my POV.. When the party ended people didn't seem to be really appreciative and/or upset the party was ending. The crowd was fairly sloppy but i've seen worse.

That being said i had a fun time with the few familiar faces i saw...overall, it was OK...nothing amazing....

got there at 4 am left at noon i think, music was kinda boring from 11 to closing, but when i first got there i heard some nasty electro, then an insane tribal sets, omg those fucking drums, and then oh god the crazy tech that gets me jumping sky high. The 4 beat 5 min loop made me leave the main floor but thats typical jp, and back and forth with a deep baseline at around 11 am was kinda boring but i give the music 9 outta 10 overall, cause the rest of the nite def made up for the moments when i wasn't feeling the music