Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So tell me your plans for the evening...

Wassup peoples? As this beautiful morning goes unseen from the depthes of my cubicle I find my mind wandering from my job and to thoughts of the upcoming evening. Realizing fully that the vast majority of you at work at bored or indifferent, and have thought about this weekend as well, tell me, what's your plans? Who's hitting what? Hitting where? Who? When? Hehe, and no, I'm not a mass stalker either....just curious...I'm think of hitting up Vinyl because I had such a great time last week and then moving on towards Twilo to hear the badass lineup they have tonight....anyone else thinking of that?

I'm there with you on the "bored at work" situ. Hmmm...gonna try get out of here early, drive up to NYC from Baltimore (hopefully have a place to crash in the city)...and then its PARTAY TIME! Might have to check out Centro-fly first cuz my friend's promoting there for the first time tonight...then head on over to Twilo. Tomorrow of course the day starts early (1:30pm..hehehe) at Body and SOul, and then who knows...

Party on, Party on, Party HARD!

rave.gif

i'll be sitting in the ICU visiting my grammy.. then maybe to a local bar to "relax".. tomorrow is the "company picnic" which always sucks monkey butt, then maybe SF (depends on how grammy is doing)

why is the day dragging???????????????

**LET ME OUT OF HERE!**

hey folks,

tonight i get to chill with the honey i met at twilo last friday...cooooool deal. take a guess who's a happy camper. i'll have to puff alone though human101 cause the lady has a drug test next week. bummer for her! i guess while i puff the hydro-j she can find something to do i'm sure(haha).

nikilina i'm sorry to hear about yer grams...hope you put a smile on her face when ya see her. i wish her well.

as for the rest of you knuckleheads... i'll be burning one for ya <zzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~ mmmmm

HYDRO!

I'LL BE AT HOME PACKING TO HEAD UP TO NYC TOMORROW. I'M BURNING SOME CD'S TONIGHT FOR THE RIDE UP AND I'M PUTTING THAT PHAT EMMA SHAPLIN SONG ON TRACK 1 AND OOOMPA LOOMPA AS THE LAST TRACK. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MIDDLE TRACKS PEEPS?

Friends from Australia coming in tomorrow to crash at my digs for 10 days -- so its house cleaning, laundry and a trip to the market tonight -- yuck.

I'm stoked to show them L.A., though!

Nikilina, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your Grandma's way...hope she is better soon.