Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo on Friday

its going to be just a bit more than "good"! I was there for the last S&D and security was stricter in the sense that if they even suspected you of having something (eg, standing suspiciously, having your hands in your pockets too long, etc) they took you to the back and patted you down. I saw this being done to two guys (but they were let back in the club cuz they had nothing). Just be very careful!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Peace

i've never been to twilo. can someone describe it, the crowd, the size(in comparison to another club, like exit),the music, the way people dress. i was gonna go this past fri to finally hear s&d but since there was a murder, i figured it wouldn't be the greatest night to go.

i can't believe i forgot to ask, are there good dancers.

does anybody want to meet up first at exit and then go to twilo that's probably gonna be my plan.

if i may suggest...

I've been having meet-ups from the people in another board since back in December 99 at twilo.

Well if this is your first time or if you don't know about the changes made to twilo.

Go to the dance floor and look for the DJ booth (very hard to miss)... When you are facing the DJ there will be a speaker to the right, below the booth. (The booth is now where the stage used to be)

The right speaker is where i've been at lately. So if you guys wanna have a meet-up there its all good with me.

Peazzz

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

haven't been for a while in twilo since the last when l was there it was totally overcrowed and the bouncers were shouting'

keep moving,keep moving' but where to.

absolute uncool. got to learn how to manage a club, don't blame guiliani for overcrowing.

now i am toying with the idea vinyl or give twilo another try.

Guest blckraven

Sup johnb . it was fun to party with you in Ibiza . along with with my baby blue , we had a blast @ space. we will skip this one but we are there for S&D.

PLUR !!

Blckraven,

Yeah Space was so brilliant that night, one of the best nights ever. So that's your posting name, good to know. Recovering is a good idea, when I got here I was really sick and couldn't get off the couch for a week, that's why I missed PVD. Feeling better now, but I'm off the pills for a good while. But I'll be up for S&D this month. Will try to make it tonight, but last night at Centro-fly things got a little messy. biggrin.gif Struggling through the day.

JohnB