Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone help me out...

Ok, so I have never been to Twilo, but i just checked out their website, and the pics on it are of all guys! Not that I mind that, b/c I am a chick, but...Are they trying to only have guys there??!?!? I am confused!

Also, All you guys that go to twilo always complain about juicheads at Exit but from the pics on Twilos site, its looks like there are more juiceheads there!! This just doesn't make any sense...

u didn't know juiceheads r everywhere? not only Exit?? u know they r free to go anywhere they wanna go wink.gif

No they want more girls to be there~ that's why they have pic of guys. More girls there then the guys would go chase after them and spend $$$$$$ that's what the club wants~!

Tomochan

Every time I have been to Twilo, the men have far outnumbered the women, even on a Friday night. Saturday night is mostly gay, although all sorts of people go for the music...but that night is mostly men for obvious reasons! You should definitely try it out for some great music, a good sound system, etc...I always have fun..hope this helps.

The pics of Twilo's website are from their Saturday nite parties I'm pretty sure - and it would be all men because saturday is Juniorverse, and it's a gay party.

I love Twilo - you should def. check it out . . . and while the guys def. outnumber the girls, do you really wanna complain?? lol.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net