Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Boston Bruins

xlr8ted

last year they had $10 tickets in the balcony...this year the cheapest tickets are 28 give or take a few bucks...they HAVE the players to do well but can not get a fucking thing done..I am going on thursday night to see them play Toronto...u wanna go X

November 9th vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

The Fall is here, but the Buds are coming back. That's right, the Toronto Maple Leafs, led by former Bruins Andrew Raycroft and Hal Gill, blow into town on Thursday.

As a Cybear member, here is your chance to watch the B's battle the Leafs this Thursday with half-price seats in select price levels:

Regular Ticket Price: Your Price:

$90.50, $55.50, $45.50 $46.00, $28.50, $23.50

(Ticket price includes $1.50 facility fee. 2-Ticket minimum per order.)

Buy Tickets Now! Use Promo Code: cybear

This offer will expire on Wednesday, November 8th at 5:00 p.m.

ATTN: Ingy..

Says ever thurs is student night half price with college ID

Niiiiiiiice :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Maybe I'll try to hit up the game on Thursday. I'd probably still just try to find scalped tix during the 2nd period though. Those wings at Boston Beer Works aren't gonna eat themselves!

ummm beer works...i have never had the wings there before ..if they are as good as their burgers then they must be fucking awsome

ummm beer works...i have never had the wings there before ..if they are as good as their burgers then they must be fucking awsome

Their boneless buffalo wings are really good. They can be chincey on them sometimes, probably depending on how busy the kitchen is.

Steak tips, burgers, frieds, BBW does a really good job with bar food. The one in N. Station is cool because it's huge and there's never anyone in there aside from an hour before game time. Tons of pool tables upstairs, oh and yeah, beer's really good. Damn, I need to go there more often.

Who wants to go tonight? buy one get one night, and no not handjobs.. I got tomorrow off... yikes

like i said ill be there with a bunch of my buddies from school as its my roomates b-day....so we will be getting very sloppy and beligerant and if anyone else wants to join in on the activites there is an open invite