Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Behrouz@Cielo on thurs, Danny T@Pacha sat, 718 sessions@Deep on sun what a weekend

Looks like its gonna be a great one for me at least, hope to see you at all the parties ive mentioned, over at 718 SESSIONS it will be as always DANNY KRIVIT this is the best party in NYC ,vibe wise,music nothing is better than this party take my word for it come and feel the energy for yourseld. Playing along side Danny Krivit will be THE FUTURE OF HOUSE MUSIC, the Martinez Brothers who are only 17 and 15yrs old, but have been makign some serious noise with their skills all over the world.

Im sure Behrouz over at Cielo and Danny Tenaglia at Pacha doesnt need anytype of introduction. Just want to make a quick note when Behrouz plays cielo it tends to start off on a very deep house and just build into some dark tribal beats, gonna be a great night. And for Danny T well as the more experience danny fans know its all about the last few hrs of his set where the magic happens, everything is before that is just banging great music, so what does that tell you about the ending.

I was on my way to Cielo last night but ended up staying and talking to my friend around the corner for HOURS.

When I saw my boy that works there on the train back home - he said DANNY WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that he was spinning too!!!!!!!!

How fucking mad am I right about now? REAL mad.