Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia roll call

Cannot fuckin wait....Danny is def the only DJ that hasnt dissapointed me lately hopefully this will be a 3 for 3 for him at Pacha....I wouldnt even put anything he plays in a category he goes thru so many diff genres throughout the nite it's hard to classify him......

-also heard him play at Cielo last nite for about an hour and he toooooreee it up....arrightt see everyone saturday

You always have to mention that you stay till the end, like its something to be proud of. Coming out of a club at noon after "dancing" all night to electronic music is actually pretty embarrassing. The rest of the world has been up for 4 or 5 hours and are enjoying their days, being productive, getting things done. Meanwhile you come rolling out of a club, stinky and sweaty having done nothing but dance to bleeps and blips and hang out with drug addicts and social rejects in pitch black darkness for like 8 hours straight.

Way to go dude!

bro, listen I know Gabe, he was simply saying, staying till the end is what you call dedication to the soul of music and just to have fun, no matter if you stay for an hour or not, personally i would like to stay and hang out but my knees don't permit lol..