Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My One Wish...read it

You don't have to reply to this one, I'm not trying to start a thread.

A very VERY close friend of mine just had some tissue removed from his neck....which turned out to be squamous cell carcinoma. WHich is cancer. I can't believe it. I mean he and his girlfriend haven't heard the results of the second opinion yet, and the doctors DO think they got everything out - BUT I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. He is 25, doesn't drink or smoke, it doesn't seem fair. I am hoping I guess maybe some of you guys will take a minute to think of him...his name is Jake...and pray that he is alright.

Not a normal post I know but I knew I could reach a lot of people this way. He & his g/f don't know I told anyone, I'm intending to keep it anonymous. Just please send some good thoughts his way. Maybe he's fine (I hope).

Anyway thanks.

Leanne

goes to show - smoke, drink, take whatever..

it makes no odds - there are too many pollutents in the atmosphere these days to make cigarette smoking and alcohol a significant risk.

(i'm talking as a scientist, not a hippy - it is a proven fact)... (depending on what u read, that is smile.gif