Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paranoia?

Do you ever get paranoid while rolling? If so, what do you do about it? Every once in a while I get mildly paranoid which comes and goes and I just want it to be gone. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by smfd (edited 11-15-2000).]

Originally posted by smfd:

Do you ever get paranoid while rolling? If so, what do you do about it? Every once in a while I get mildly paranoid which comes and goes and I just want it to be gone. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

only when I do speed ...and a lot of it

------------------

...Ph0eniX

What do you guys mean by paranoid? Are you fearful or just self conscious or feel that all eyes are on you (including the Security guards)? Just curious cause I never felt that way.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Yes, I definitely get that feeling that security is watching me. Particularly when I've already dropped while waiting on line and the pills are kicking in. At Twilo it's the worst because security stares at your ID, then you, then the ID, etc. I nearly bug out everytime.

Whenever I go with a group of friends, they always seem to be the type who just want to sit and chill. So I wander away and dance my head off for like an hour or two. When I go back, I can't find anyone. This is when I really get edgy. My heart starts to race and I feel very isolated. I walk around the club like 15 times and still can't find them. I always feel like I'm about to die when that happens. Anyone else ever find this happening to them?

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

jack - i'm with you there. biggrin.gif

i have a friend though that has panic attacks when he does e sometimes, and for a few days after. he takes zanax (spelling?) and gives them to me sometimes - they're prescription, but really help.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

ye ole prozak E combination causes such things.....

paranoi attacks are a strange thing - if u get them, there's probably not a lot u can do about it unless you can trace it to some medication that u can stop taking.

personally, i'm not on any such medication 0 the only way out of the paranoia is to identify it when it happens, and try to enjoy it cos u know what's coming.....

(except there are times when it goes wrong, but u have to expect such times and deal with them appropriately)

Sometimes if I'm rolling & then I smoke a blunt, I get a little paranoid when the weed kicks in, other than that it's when I'm blowing up & I'm still on line, I fucking hate that.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.