Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Pacha and Its FSN's

hehateme

Sorry but i need to post this here because monthbh will delete it if i post it in the NYC forum.

Why is pacha allowed to have almost 100 fake screen names? This is bullshit. It reminds me of exit, the club is starting to suck big time and is hiring abunch of Junior Varsity westchester and long island kids to promote for it.

sethb is drillz2go, techcetera and crazymick all of them pump up stupid parties at pacha pachanewyork is housejunkie81 and zara2932 and stadenko is housejunkie81 and sethb and krazymick and drillz2go and deeperndeeper and techcetera and zara2932

jesus

what the fuck. these kids are like infections.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, why when i ask about xxmadygurlxx cheating on montbh with brianm, does that get deleted? What, are we only allowed to joke about certain people? Everyone here has taken their lumps, even dave. why is monthbh any different? does he have cancer or something?

i totally agree with hehateme.. its pretty pathetic that Club Pacha needs to resort to this type of marketing.. whats even worse is the people that are doing it - Long Island rejects who are totally clueless in regards to montbh, he is a very insecure young individual..I can\'t believe he got played like that as for his deleting of threads, my only guess is that this online community has provided a safe haven from all the abuse he receives in real life, maybe he does not want to lose it..in all seriousness, have you seen a picture of him? he must of been heavily abused growing up.. at least on CP we do not have to look at him while we communicate with him