Club Pacha and Its FSN's

hehateme

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is some strange shit

like yes i get banned, make a new screenname, whatever.....thats my stupid little idea of fun.

But like almost 100 fsns trying to do some stupid viral marketing campaign on clubplanet then going apeshit when it backfires

priceless

doom is loving every second of this

:rofl: I'm definitely enjoying reading your posts ripping this little whiney cunt apart.

But can we get back to the gist – why does Pacha need to create 40 fsns to publicize its events and even more pathetically bash Crobar? It epitomizes real class.

His "girl" has a great job in a prestigious financial firm. Aren\'t you getting confused? I thought your ex-girlfriend was the crack whore promoter?

doesnt she sell life insurance? i wouldnt exactly say great..but regardless.. what does that have to do with freddie spending all his money on her? i know he pays for all her haircuts..lolol

Fred, bro ... you of all people know about network address translation and you know how when multiple people all work out of one location they will show the ONE IP address ... so you think that pacha has ONE kid using ALL those names ... also, do you know how many promoters go to the building for whatever reason... so then, if they are just giving pacha props, then they would be doing their job, from, OH NO .. WHERE THEY WORK!!!! ... and above all, why do you care so much ... let the talent speak for itself!

doesnt she sell life insurance? i wouldnt exactly say great..but regardless.. what does that have to do with freddie spending all his money on her? i know he pays for all her haircuts..lolol

she sells companies plans for their employees. not individual life insurance :laugh: shes not an insurance salesman. :laugh: