Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Pacha and Its FSN's

hehateme

Fred, bro ... you of all people know about network address translation and you know how when multiple people all work out of one location they will show the ONE IP address ... so you think that pacha has ONE kid using ALL those names ... also, do you know how many promoters go to the building for whatever reason... so then, if they are just giving pacha props, then they would be doing their job, from, OH NO .. WHERE THEY WORK!!!! ... and above all, why do you care so much ... let the talent speak for itself!

its funny, i was just about to ask flow whats up

and boom he appears!

if flow says its all good, its probably all good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred, bro ... you of all people know about network address translation and you know how when multiple people all work out of one location they will show the ONE IP address ... so you think that pacha has ONE kid using ALL those names ... also, do you know how many promoters go to the building for whatever reason... so then, if they are just giving pacha props, then they would be doing their job, from, OH NO .. WHERE THEY WORK!!!! ... and above all, why do you care so much ... let the talent speak for itself!

Pacha Defense Force Assemble!

doesnt she sell life insurance? i wouldnt exactly say great..but regardless.. what does that have to do with freddie spending all his money on her? i know he pays for all her haircuts..lolol

You're missing the point. As Freddie previously mentioned, I don't comprehend Pacha's marketing strategy of using 20+ fsns to bash Crobar in every thread. Not only is it juvenile, but also ineffective. I no longer have an invested interest, however I still find it to be quite humorous.

I guess this is my answer.

You\'re missing the point. As Freddie previously mentioned, I don\'t comprehend Pacha\'s marketing strategy of using 20+ fsns to bash Crobar in every thread. Not only is it juvenile, but also ineffective. I no longer have an invested interest, however I still find it to be quite humorous.

well i agreed with freddie until he decided to bring up my good name and troll it in the process...ever since that i couldnt help but comment on his insecurity issues..hows goes it knave?

well i agreed with freddie until he decided to bring up my good name and troll it in the process...ever since that i couldnt help but comment on his insecurity issues..hows goes it knave?

I'm surviving, my little petulant pissant. Looking forward to UFC 65. Hopefully, GSP can come through, so in Feb, he'll take on Serra - both fighters representing Renzo Gracie!

I'm surviving, my little petulant pissant. Looking forward to UFC 65. Hopefully, GSP can come through, so in Feb, he'll take on Serra - both fighters representing Renzo Gracie!

hughes, rear naked choke, round 1

and then hell ko serra

which sucks cuz i really like matt serra

Nicest guy in the world, but you're definitely right, his striking isn't the best.

Who do you have coming through for Monson-Sylvia?

I dunno I keep going back and forth on that one... I guess Im gonna go with the obvious answer... if it goes to the ground Monson will win by some type of submission.. prolly a leg or ankle lock, and if they stand up and Sylvia avoids takedowns he will win easily.

Gonna be really hard for a 5-9 guy to take down a 6-8 guy with a pretty good takedown defense tho...

I dunno I keep going back and forth on that one... I guess Im gonna go with the obvious answer... if it goes to the ground Monson will win by some type of submission.. prolly a leg or ankle lock, and if they stand up and Sylvia avoids takedowns he will win easily.

Gonna be really hard for a 5-9 guy to take down a 6-8 guy with a pretty good takedown defense tho...

I hate Sylvia - I really hope Monson can take it, but as you said being 5'9 is definitely not an advantage. The heavyweight division isn't as competitive as the others.