Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ PACHA for NYE

He did 14,000 at Exit...over 36 hours though.

And charges double for regular parties. He's a $ machine, hence pacha will book him. The club isnt their to make you happy, they're their to make money. Plus Morrilo is doing a private party in Brazil. JP's NYE parties are usually pretty sick, the chances of getting me in that tight space for that many people though is not happening.

with boris playin at crobar on the same nite it will be interesting to see how boris's crowd get affected...although boris is the better dj rite now i think that they share a lot of the same crowd and that people are still wishing and hoping for one more awesome and old skool jp caliber set...hopefully victor is doin the nye after party again this year so i can get the end of boris's set and then stay for victor.....

don't hate on luzzi they are doing a behind the music on him next sunday on vh1.....but seriously chus and ceballos are booked for the 16th at crobar in december(check their site) they are booked for the 29th-31st but i doubt they would play twice in two weeks at the same venue...