Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone for a Twilo meet-up tonight???

Anyone up for a meet-up at Twilo tonght? I assuming others wil be coming in later in the night. So, I guess we could meet at the power bar around 4 or 5? Sounds good? If anyone else has a better place we could meet up, speak yo' mind.

I'm 5'11", black hair, white, and I'll be wearing black pants and green shirt that has Orbital on the front. Don't be afraid to say what up.

See ya tonight, it's gonna be sweet. wink.gif

------------------

It's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

shadowchaser076@aol.com

drgnfly (and the rest of BL crew) smile.gif

doesn't seem like i will be making it tonight, my sister got into an accident. frown.gif

i hope to meet up soon.. are you guys going to the tunnel for johnny vicious (aug 19)? i will definitely be there...

have fun, post a report here too on ClubNyC's board, if you don't mind! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

hey kitty,

so sorry to hear about your sister... i hope she is well and my prayers go out for her.

aug 19th? hmmm i have to follow the troll master (sinthetik)... he ehee .. just kidding. well that sounds good to me. keep in touch and email me...

drgnfly2k@yahoo.com

once again hope your sister is ok.

d

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

Nolimit,

Where will you be and when? How do I pick you out? I want to catch up with you, you have the best posts on this board.

I was sure I was going tonight, but had a bit of a bender at Centro-fly last night. Will see how I feel tonight, but should be there.

JohnB

Uh oh, 2 groups claiming turf.

On the left you have teh deep thinking, no bullshit allowed GU crew.

On the right you have the light hearted, no time like the present ClubNYC squad.

I predict a tremendous struggle, full of flailing feet and shaking booties.

In the end, there can be only one........................................................................................................really fucking big disco ball in the middle of the floor.

I'll be wearing a BT shirt.