Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night @ Cheetah...

I just want to say a big Thank You to all of you who came out to support me, it was nice seeing you guys, saw your posts smile.gif Thanks! I haven't seen it that packed so early ever, Brandie just said the same thing...Last night was great, Jason was played really really well for those of you that weren't there...night started and ended with classics, always nice smile.gif

Baby Do You Feel Me?

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

It's true - Cheetah was packed out so early last nite . . . I've never actually wanted to go out and dance so early in the nite - Mac, musta been the music - you still owe me a dance, lol - or then again, it coulda been the cosmopolitans (thanx for the drink, thorin, contributing to my drunkeness, tee hee).

Mac - you were also the object of many a ladie's gaze - i told you they were gonna try to take down the dj booth, lol.

Best night for the Clique ever. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Glad I was apart of it, I know, the rope for the DJ booth didn't last long the hordes of women broke it down, I was gonna throw the light guy at them...muahhahahahaa...

Im glad I could make you dance so early in the night, i wanted to come dance but you were having a drink you know... smile.gif)))

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

i'll house you, are you gonna be there ever again ? if so let me know i'll have to check out "your hut" for a change....

------------------

<a href = "http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/"><font size ="+2" color ="gold">Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.</font></a>

hopefully i'll continue the trend and keep opening up for jason, if he so pleases, i think thus far i've done a really good job, the floor is always packed when he gets on thats for sure smile.gif

Mac

I Believe In Love, I Believe In Passion, I Believe In God, But First Of All I Believe In You

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

It's cause of the KOP Project, I meant the floor is always JUMPING...BIOTCH...It must be the distribution LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Yeah I played it last night...WERQ!

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Mac - Don't you realize it's cause I had your lil cards in my pants and everyone kept grabbing at them, lol. wink.gif

Jase - maybe it's because all those people wanna meet the face behind the voice (on the machine) j/k wink.gif

or as thorin would say - it's b/c "there's this really good promoter out there - his name's thorin, maybe you know him? He's real good-looking, etc." LOL - he told me that the other nite. biggrin.gif

i'm jus' kiddin' - it's ALL of you. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

ha ha ha...Relax there Kiddo, you wish you were the Bomb Diggity, I was only playing...I'm the Bomb Diggity...Now get's ta Steppin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

ohhhh shit - you're goin' DOWN! wink.gif

luv,

brandie

"THE BOMB" LOL

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 08-07-2000).]

between 10:30 and 11 . . . and it's normally near 1 when it gets to the point it was this past Thursday. biggrin.gif

and not only were the people there for open bar (which seems to be why the early crowd gets there - to socialize and have a couple of drinks) MAC got everyone out on the floor dancing by that time!! it was amazing. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Thanks baby doll ok ok you are the bomb diggity...yeah by being packed early i meant by 10:30-11 it was packed...the dancefloor was wall to wall...definitely a surprise because the only other time i saw it full early was the last time I played, usually it starts to fill up around 12:30-1:30... biggrin.gif

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com