Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW DJ @ Exit Friday... Alex Kofman

Hey whats up all.

There is a new DJ that will be spinning on the main floor at Exit from 10 till 2. His name is Alex Kofman.

I have heard him twice before and think he is great. Really gets the crowd going.

Has anyone else heard of him?

------------------

David Hauser

Plasma VIP list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038

He has done a couple DJ competitions and small parties in Manhattan. But so far most of his work has been in Brooklyn.

------------------

David Hauser

Plasma VIP list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038

theres a doctor or something with that name or something close to it and he had something to do with making lsd or something like that.. i think thats why it might sound famaliar maybe not i donno.. dont listen to me im just dum.. wink.gif

i hit exit friday... unfortunately... will never go back unless for free... but actually all in all alex was the best part of my night. ink wasn't bad up in vip... but alex sure as hell did a good job working the main floor that usually remains dead till 2. he needs work but hes got potential. hopefully exit will somehow get a makeover and dump all the juiceheads and 14 year olds. i miss the place it was last fall.

I dont know about this alex person but the DJ that went on B4 Shawn Ink in the VIP room was horrible, he couldnt mix a cake if his life depended on it. He was the wrost. Thank god shawn came on when he did. He Ripped down all the boundries and blew that room up should move him the the main room.

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.