Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Virgin Vinyl Review

Nolimit, is it dark and hard like Sasha?

johnb, I don't know what's wrong with me but I just have no desire to go out lately. I was trying to psych myself up to go to Twilo this Friday cause I really like Dave Seaman and Slacker, but for some reason I just can't get excited about anything right now. So, I'm just gonna chill out for couple of weeks and do non-club things. I'm still planning on going to the S&D at the end of August . . . you still coming? Call me and let me know.

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

I agree with everyone on this board about Vinyl. It definitely caters to anyone and everyone. Its a place where you can "Be Yourself". I have been going there for over a year now and Danny has always been on point. I haven't been there in weeks, since I have been checking out other clubbing venues (Hamptons, the Jersey Shore). But nothing and nowhere else I have been to compares to Danny @ Vinyl on Friday nights. I think its time for me to come back home...

See ya Friday!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!