Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday XXmandygrlXX

hehateme

you tell em carmine...

but honestly...are any of these girls hott??? the three on the left...not at all...the girl with the peach tank...perhaps...her smile and teeth "look" (they may not be kinda fucked up...and the predator on the right...no way....

and i posted my pic on your original "lets see what you look like" thread...

carmine, theres a reason they dont post it, ive seen some of these guys out before, ive met a few of them, they're all fucking herbs. fkornre youre full of shit, u never posted anything you're a fucking jersey meatball. fuck em carmine, they're worthless

you tell em carmine...

but honestly...are any of these girls hott??? the three on the left...not at all...the girl with the peach tank...perhaps...her smile and teeth "look" (they may not be kinda fucked up...and the predator on the right...no way....

and i posted my pic on your original "lets see what you look like" thread...

nah were cool.. i guess its my protestive part of me.. just some of the shit im seeing lately is just BS!! but whatever.. ppl like to make fun. i like to call the bluff!! be good bro.. one day well share a drink homie!!

sethb.. i hear ya.. be good kid!!

everyone have a safe weekend!!

and to all that want to say hi!! ill be in the pacha bassment tonight!! for my boy!!

carmine, theres a reason they dont post it, ive seen some of these guys out before, ive met a few of them, they're all fucking herbs. fkornre youre full of shit, u never posted anything you're a fucking jersey meatball. fuck em carmine, they're worthless

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...nice try homo...