Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradise Garage Reunion Party @ Pacha: 1-21-07

This is not a paradise garage reunion party the party at PACHA is a BODY N SOUL party, with DJS DANNY KRIVIT, JOE CLAUSSELL, FRANCOIS K. The only reference to be made about the garage is that all 3 djs hung out there and 2 played on that system. So please chill out with the wrong info.

I was told it is a birthday party for Mel Cheren, Godfather of Disco, and a fund-raiser for GMHC which celebrates its 25th anniversary.

Joe

thats right i forgot it is his bday party i got my weekends confused, IT IS A PARADISE GARAGE PARTY after all.

The BODY N SOUL party is on MARTIN LUTHER KING WEEKEND, whoopsie. Either way see you at both parties.

And in case your wondering who mel cheren is just know that without him there would be no west end records, no paradise garage,etc.

only the Real House Headz will be there

Hype,

I am suprised that you dropped the info on this party before ANYONE else even knew about it. You are a true house music fan. I have never come across anyone that knows as much about house music or loves house music as much as you do.

House music runs through your viens and i respect you for that.

thats right i forgot it is his bday party i got my weekends confused, IT IS A PARADISE GARAGE PARTY after all.

The BODY N SOUL party is on MARTIN LUTHER KING WEEKEND, whoopsie. Either way see you at both parties.

And in case your wondering who mel cheren is just know that without him there would be no west end records, no paradise garage,etc.

step 1: remove foot from mouth

step 2: realize you dont know everything

step 3: me :laugh:ing at you...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Are they going to have more than 1 guy on coat check?

lol man that coat check really bothered u!!! last time i remember waiting forever was at exit for nye one year that was the pits, lately i haven't waited that long at coat check, maybe the longest was 20 mins at crobar halloween weekedn for boris.

coat check sux sometimes though. i carry my coat when that bs goes down, or i throw it behind the dj booth if i know the dj or by someone's table.