Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS @ Pacha.....

Wtf are you talking about, I barely even go on this board idiot. You probably work for Crobar since you are so quick to jump on anyone that says anything positive about Pacha!

Wrong again, you hypocritical twat. You go on this board all the time - except w/ 5-10 different screen names so you can bash the parties of all of Pacha's competition. You and your boy montbh have been exposed already.

:nopity: BTW, was your post "authorized" or are you going to get in trouble?

Wrong again, you hypocritical twat. You go on this board all the time - except w/ 5-10 different screen names so you can bash the parties of all of Pacha's competition. You and your boy montbh have been exposed already.

:nopity: BTW, was your post "authorized" or are you going to get in trouble?

Really prove it...find one post where i bash anything, ur the one making fake screen names not me....Find another job though... Crobar might be closing soon right?

Peace

Really prove it...find one post where i bash anything, ur the one making fake screen names not me....Find another job though... Crobar might be closing soon right?

Peace

deeperndeeper, dont even bother, these losers are all 27+ and dont go out, they come here to cause problems, and make fun of other people. I've met a few of them and theyre all herbs bro. quite funny they dont go out, yet still post here to insult people via the internet. i can tell some of them got their asses beat in school. dont even listen to them.

Yes all of those posts are valid, I said i cant be excited for Stereo because Angel Moraes is gonna be the dj, SHOOT ME i think he sucks along w/the rest of NYC, avalon oh my dear god i said i forgot about the place, so did the rest of NYC!Someone got shot at Crobar and i said that boggles my mind, rest of NYC felt the same way. Like I said you are the one with the fake screen name you and your cp nerd buddies can stop with your investigative research now....I have been on this board for what 3 years and u found 8 negative things I have said.....Please keep searching more so I can keep you up late at night.....

damn you really went all out huh ......lol

well no matter who is a FSN, I hope to see you all on the dance floor of pacha tonight .

if anyone needs a last minute table and shit, there are some left,

jonpaul

peace love and hair grease

deeperndeeper, dont even bother, these losers are all 27+ and dont go out, they come here to cause problems, and make fun of other people. I've met a few of them and theyre all herbs bro. quite funny they dont go out, yet still post here to insult people via the internet. i can tell some of them got their asses beat in school. dont even listen to them.

why are u talking to yourself?