Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first visit to LA....

nowornever

Hey all... I've been thinking about moving to LA area... I'm looking at attending MI and I also run an electronic dance music website (www.EDMSpectrum.com). I'm coming for my first visit on December 7th... I'll be there for about 5 days. Anyone feel like telling me what's good so I know where the best clubs and parties are when I'm there?

Thanks! :-)

Hey all... I've been thinking about moving to LA area... I'm looking at attending MI and I also run an electronic dance music website (www.EDMSpectrum.com). I'm coming for my first visit on December 7th... I'll be there for about 5 days. Anyone feel like telling me what's good so I know where the best clubs and parties are when I'm there?

Thanks! :-)

what do you like?

I like electronic music... house and trance are my two favs but I have a pretty open mind about this type of music :-)

thanks for the heads up... I'll look into that place

I like that format also.... we have House sundays at LAX... Another thread has a new House on Sundays at Hollywood Canteen afternoons - small average venue but worth the stop by, but if you are here two weeks, the other sunday afternoon go to Dragon in Hermosa Beach for great house with precussions - lotta hotties there too (just dont drnkndrve down there, quasi police state). Avalon on Saturdays too.