Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Empire Ballroom this past Friday

mikerosenthal

I just wanted to thank Empire Ballroom, Adam Gould, & all the staff for a great time on Friday night/Saturday morning. I flew out to Vegas for the weekend from Connecticut, and that night absolutely made my vacation. The music was on point, the door staff and security were ridiculously friendly and accomodating, and the vibe in the club was just perfect.

I have one question though: Does anyone know the name of the DJ who was spinning that night? He was an asian fellow and he played roughly a 6 hour set that started off deep and funky, moved into banging progressive, and really, just flowed flawlessly through an incredible range of electronic music that I haven't heard from a DJ in quite some time.

Thanks again for a great time, Empire. I will be back.

I just wanted to thank Empire Ballroom, Adam Gould, & all the staff for a great time on Friday night/Saturday morning. I flew out to Vegas for the weekend from Connecticut, and that night absolutely made my vacation. The music was on point, the door staff and security were ridiculously friendly and accomodating, and the vibe in the club was just perfect.

I have one question though: Does anyone know the name of the DJ who was spinning that night? He was an asian fellow and he played roughly a 6 hour set that started off deep and funky, moved into banging progressive, and really, just flowed flawlessly through an incredible range of electronic music that I haven't heard from a DJ in quite some time.

Thanks again for a great time, Empire. I will be back.

DJ Sense aka Nate Uhlir of Casa Del Soul fame