Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??

damnn

u sound like a fraud silver pushing TKC at love. hes hardly soulful/deep ect ect

what makes you think i only like soulful/deepm, thats the mis conception peopel have about me, and its wrong. Have you been to my stimulus response parties? Far from deephouse dont you see who i listen to and the parties i attend? The only reason i talk so much about deephouse and soulful on this board i cause no one else does, doesnt mean its the only thing i like, open your eyes man. Go to www.youtube.com check out the clips i put up at the parties im at, its far from deep.

And the parties i do at LOVE once a month are with djs from stimulus response as well as other local djs and a guest dj whos sound i love and believe in. I have tkc vinyls from liek 96/97 been a fan of his for a while now.

I dont know weather your joking around or not cause normally you dont get mixed in with all these cp clowns, so if you are fine. But if you werent KNOW you know the deal. And that goes to everyone on this board who only thinks i like deephouse only, you know the half of it then.