Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there such thing as not being able to handle one's...

maybe thats what my problem is wit weed. a year ago, i had to smoke a joint just to go to sleep. i had a rough experience the one time i did acid. ever since then, if i smoke more than 3 or 4 hits, i get so "high"(i guess) that i feel like im going to die. but, i mean, it cant be the weed, can it? marijuana? its weird because i get such a terrible out-of body xperience just from smoking weed. i dont get visuals but everything else is strong, sometimes one of my limbs twitch, i cant catch my breath, my heart "feels" like its going so fast, its gonna explode. and i think i am just going to die or something...does anybody know what my problem is?

im not allergic...i used to smoke it all the time for 2 yrs stright. then i stopped for a couple months and it's been bad times ever since. ive only had the feeling like i was going to die 2 or 3 times. the 1st time was when i ate shitty mushrooms for my first time. they didnt really work so i smoked 4 hits of weed from a bowl FOUR HOURS after i ate the bad mushrooms. so i dont know whats wrong with me...should i ask a shrink or somehtin. someone pleeze help.

Well obviously you need to ask someone whether it be a psychiatrist or your regular doctor. But the question I have is why continue to smoke it if you see you have suh a reaction? That doesnt seem too intelligent if its been happening for some time now. No offense though. Im just curious

Go to www.blulight.com and try to post your question there. THe people there seem to know about all types of drug reactions and maybe they can help ya out!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Ooop! Blulight.com is some type of business site. I think the site is www.bluelight.nu. Yes, NU, not COM!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

but its not like it happens every time i smoke.like i said, its only happened 3 times. i mean, its not like i cant get high and enjoy it. its like, for example, the last 2 times its happened, which has been within the last 6 months, it was because i took 4 bowl hits rather than, like, the normal 4 or 5 joint hits. so it smoked a little more i guess, but it fukin nailed me in a total negative way. its not like i smoke it and every time i think im gonna die. im not that stupid