Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv Productions New York City Recruiting New Talent!!!

slurp

MTV Networks is dipping their hand into the pool of reality and unscriptedness, developing no less than nine new shows. We are looking for Models and Actors of ALL nationalities for many new projects. Please submit your headshot, resume or zed card. We are working on Film and new T.V. Shows outside the box of our network. We need talent and you don't need to look like Beyonce or Brad Pitt to be considered! We're also looking for Asian models and actresses in both the tri-state areas, LA and abroad so SPREAD THE WORD!!! We are not just music videos anymore.

MR PR: http://blog.myspace.com/prettyboy669nyc

Psst...(see my blog on MySpace!)

see i like how this says

Mtv Productions New York City

when the actual production group and office is NOT in nyc

There is an mtv corp group in NYC but thats not even close to its name

also

my contacts with mtv know absolutely nothing about this.

Ya might want to edit that original post there hunnie before someone takes advantage of your loop hole

...well MSSKIN if u truuuly did ask around, then you'd know that the info is correct and reliable, but I'm not eeeven about to get n2 it with u over what I knooow to be true...hmmm, sounds like your contacts within Viacom/ MTV must be working within cubicles or pushing papers if they didn't know about this. Are they only in the Sales or Legal Dept.? lol

You're diversifying faster than General Electric. Pretty soon, we'll be seeing reality shows set entirely inside refrigerators and music videos featuring the hit singles of the band Lightbulbs with Jack Welch on vocals. :D

...you're sooo right, which is also sooo scu'rrry!!! (scary)

...well MSSKIN if u truuuly did ask around, then you'd know that the info is correct and reliable, but I'm not eeeven about to get n2 it with u over what I knooow to be true...hmmm, sounds like your contacts within Viacom/ MTV must be working within cubicles or pushing papers if they didn't know about this. Are they only in the Sales or Legal Dept.? lol

No need to get all bent out of shape. Paper-pushing is fun! :D