Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO REVIEWS ?

So, was anyone else at Twilo on Friday night?

I hadn't been there since Carl Cox in July and was surprised at how much room there was in the place. Don't get me wrong, it got crowded, but there placed cleared out early.

Dave Seaman was off the hook. I was dancing in front of the dj booth and could totally see him looking at the crowd, really getting to spinning for the masses. He only played for 2 hrs or so and didnt come back on once the DJ's were rotating back and forth. He was definately the highlight of the night for me. Can;t wait for his GU CD to hit the stores.

Was also in great position in for the cold air blasts. It's great when you can't see the people you are dancing next to and can just vaguely make out the colors of the glow sticks and lights all around you. Not to mention, the break from the heat that builds up in that place.

I can't believe how tight the security has gotten there. There were three male security guards hanging out in the woman's room and they would check out what was going on in the stalls every once in a while. Never seen THAT before.

It was a pleasure not to be packed in like sardines and wait so long to get in like for S&D and PVD.

I'm surprised to see so few posts about that night. Did anyone else on the board go and what was your take on the night?

I was also there..dancin in front of the booth with ya..

There were a few posts about last friday down below..but I had said..it felt like the Twilo of old..not too packed...and people who were there for the music and to dance.. smile.gif

We got to talk to Seaman for a minute on the way in to Twilo and he is also a really nice guy...

I had never experienced the cold air blasts before..and the first one took me totally by surprise! The cold felt great though..

I loved what slacker was playing..unfortunately my knee was giving out and I only got to hear the first part of his set...

what time did it actually go till??

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

Yeah i agree with all of you... It was a great nite at twilo.

My friends and I were dancing around the speaker to the rite (when facing the booth).

Stayed til about 7:30. The music just kept getting better and better and i don't know how i got myself out that door. But i had to go wake my g/f up for work. =P

Anyways, all i all it was an amazing nite.

------------------

-- DrgnFly --

it went till 830, ended with baguio track, diggs mix. jilly you hit it on the head, felt like twilo of old, vibe music, seemed like everyone in the place, even those mangled, had big old smiles on their faces and were dancin up a storm. i wish they'd start chargin 100 bucks for s&d/pvd nites, thats the atmosphere they'd create in there. btw my legs are still sore, best nite at twilo in a while, even better than the tilt nite a few months ago, which was no joke in itself.

------------------

deez nuts