Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha?

I haven't been to NY in a long time. Haven't really hit any big clubs in even longer. I'm coming back up there this weekend and bringing a friend whos never been to NY. I want to show this guy a big room in NY on Saturday, and Morales isn't really my cup of tea. I've seen Baily and Merrit a lot a few years ago.

Whats that place like? Whats the crowd like? I heard its kind of a young group. Does it still look anything like the SF in there?

i would say go to cielo instead and hear TEDD PATERSON and then at 4/5am go to SHELTER to check out the longest running party in nyc history (15yrs) but if that room is to deep house for you go to gypsea tea afterwrad for MANNY WARD playing the harder tunes. I will be at Cielo then off to hear manny myself on sat night.

i would say go to cielo instead and hear TEDD PATERSON and then at 4/5am go to SHELTER to check out the longest running party in nyc history (15yrs) but if that room is to deep house for you go to gypsea tea afterwrad for MANNY WARD playing the harder tunes. I will be at Cielo then off to hear manny myself on sat night.

why are you telling him to go to a small room club. Can't you read where he stated that he wanted to go to a Big Room Club??? and you don't need to preach to him the bio of Shelter, I don't think he gives 2 shits

bro...he said he wants to show him a big room in NYC

lol come on bull dont need to promote your party in every thread

i have nothing to do with these parties, onyl parties i do are STIMULUS>RESPONSE@pacha next one will take place in the main room, and a party i do at LOVE every now and then so no i am not promoting anything of mines, just stuff im goin too.

to answer your question if your looking for a big room then go to pacha johnny blaze and have agreat time, you wont be dissapointed with the space and sound. As for the music if your not to thrilled about hearing who they have then check out the stuff i suggested, but im sure you will have a great time.

I haven't been to NY in a long time. Haven't really hit any big clubs in even longer. I'm coming back up there this weekend and bringing a friend whos never been to NY. I want to show this guy a big room in NY on Saturday, and Morales isn't really my cup of tea. I've seen Baily and Merrit a lot a few years ago.

Whats that place like? Whats the crowd like? I heard its kind of a young group. Does it still look anything like the SF in there?

When you go to pacha be sure to ask the staff what the deal is with them paying multiple NYC message boards cash in return for viral marketing threads being created.

thanks

what happend to keepin it underground?????

main floor = mainstream

musically it wont be main stream and thats the difference and main floor doesnt automatically equal mainstream i know what your trying to say though. Ive never personally said anything bout myself keepin anything underground, only thing i stay away from is trance and commercial tunes. And i stay away from anything that i dont believe in, and that was the main purpose of that other thread mentioning how that dj wanted to play rooms only on his terms.

Yea I would rather check out Shelter or something along those line. But I want to show him what a big room is about. Plus we can't stay out too late because we are going to the Giants game tommorrow.

Pulled it off. Closed out Pacha, don't remember what time that was at. I had a really good time. I thought music was better downstairs. That guy V-Tone was doing a real good job. I got there real early and the deejays were banging it out pretty hard on the main floor. But the place was still empty and no one was dancing. And they kept up the intensity all night. It felt like they were playing the same shit at 5 a.m. that they were at 1130. They never really went anywhere with the set, IMO. I'm not really going to let that ruin my night though. The music was still good and I still have a great time.

Security was real shady too. WTF is up with that place. Go out to smoke but they had it closed off so the bouncer tells me and my friend to head upstairs to the third floor. So we go up there and another bouncer said no. SO we say fuck it and go back down. But there is another 2 bouncers blocking the door back down. They say that everyone up there had to leave. This was only like 3:30 I think. They weren't giving any reasons either. Luckily my friend had his coat checked down there. And after he talked to the guy for a while he let us go but no one else. I think a lot of people had to leave though. Thats pretty much a good reason to never go there again. That’s some shit that would happen in Exit or something. Anyone know if that type of stuff happens regularly there.

I think we got in the car at like 9 ish. Then I went to a friends house and got ready for the game. Got to the Meadowlands at like noon or 1 and tailgated. Then what put the final nail in the coffin for me was a the drive back to VA after the game.