Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, your best bet is to get someone who looks like you and take their papers. All that has to match up is eye color and the height be close if you are going to try and get a dup license. A lot of places now us ethose machines to scan the IDs to make sure they are real or not. Because of those, you should try to get the papers of someone who matches up with you yet doesnt hang out with you a lot. Those machines also record the info to be sure there are not 2 people in the club with the same info.

no they dont mark if the same person is in there twice

my brother has the same id as me and we have been in a club at the same time

plus i think only with a jersey license you can do that because ny/pa are comuterized and remember the last pic that was taken

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

well im 20 now,,. and ive been clubbin since i was like 14 ,,, paladium..hahahmiss that place.. anywway,.. ive been gettin the same fake id for like 3 years now,, i got it from times square.. its a maryland non-drivers..its works every where.. in 3 years i think it hasnt worked in two places... rutgers univ, bars ... and sound factory two weeks ago ,, but paris let me in anyway.

good luck.. juju

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity doesnt isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!