Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS CLUB I WILL NEVER EVER STEP INTO AGAIN....

Perhaps tunnel's demise was a greedy owner that failed to pay djs and promoters an had no problems paking in people that were not old enough to be there. When the djs left, cheaper ones were brought in. I've never heard clubkid play, but baez and zor were by no means headliner quality when I hit that palce in search of dt's dark beats.

Will Vicious bring it back? DOn't really care as I never really liked the layout of the place. I generally prefer to chill on sats as there isn't much otu there that interests me.

Hey the first time your dick went limp during a sexual experience did you sit there and look at your dick and say

"You know what dick, we are never going to fuck again" NO you said we are going to try again and this time we are going to have some fun. MORAL TO THE STORY: Don't be a limp DICK give the TUNNEL ANOTHER TRY biggrin.gif

Hey the first time your dick went limp during a sexual experience did you sit there and look at your dick and say

"You know what dick, we are never going to fuck again" NO you said we are going to try again and this time we are going to have some fun. MORAL TO THE STORY: Don't be a limp DICK give the TUNNEL ANOTHER TRY biggrin.gif