Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q-Burns Abstract Message DJ Mixes Online ... lots of 'em ...

q-burnsam

Hey everybody ...

After months of fine-tuning and back-and-forth with my friend Trey Newkerk we can finally announce the launch of Qubestunes. Basically, we decided it would be nice to have one place where people can listen to my DJ mixes as opposed to dealing with broken links and clumsy streams from a bunch of different sources. So I've given Trey every single DJ mix of mine that I could find, collected from CDs, cassette tapes, mini-discs, recorded streams, and who knows what else. So, yeah ... that's every mix I could find. There's dozens of them there dating back as far as 1997. You'll have to register to get to them but it's quick and free. We're going to be adding new mixes all of the time and hopefully re-finding some old ones ... Trey's also added a podcast option so you can make sure you get the new ones straight away. Go here: www.qubestunes.com

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you dig it.

Also, while on the subject of mixes, I've done an official mix CD for Agave Records called Agave Nectar which will be released in early 2007. More info soon on that. Anyway, I'll be doing a big DJ tour to promote this in association with Agave and Blue Collar Entertainment. We're starting to put this together right now. If you'd be interested in booking me for the Agave Nectar tour then please get in touch ...

Thanks all .. I hope this finds you well and you have a wonderful holiday season.