Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's gonna wind up with Iverson?

hehateme

im thinkin the bobcats...because basically Philly doesnt give a shit where he goes anymore and wont try to appease him..and the Cats arent even @ required salary cap level..and have an assload of youngsters to offer Philly....but then again it would go against what Bickerstaf has been tryin to do in Charlotte (not take on big contracts/develop youth)

its a tough trade when u look @ it...altho theres talk of the Kings being in the mix for Bibby and a couple of other guys not named martin and artest

im thinkin the bobcats...because basically Philly doesnt give a shit where he goes anymore and wont try to appease him..and the Cats arent even @ required salary cap level..and have an assload of youngsters to offer Philly....but then again it would go against what Bickerstaf has been tryin to do in Charlotte (not take on big contracts/develop youth)

its a tough trade when u look @ it...altho theres talk of the Kings being in the mix for Bibby and a couple of other guys not named martin and artest

Even though Vicman said the deal was off, if the Bobcats went through and was forced to give up Okafor, Bickerstaf would make Isiah Thomas look like the best GM of all time. Okafor's name should never come up in trade talks, no matter who the player is.

And truthfully, would he really help develop his young teamates if he were to go the Bobcats? In all honesty, Brevin Knight is a better playmaker and by far a better fit for that team. I can't imagine Iverson actually calling out plays for Morrison.

As for Sacramento, I still don't see how the logistics would work out. I think it's safe to say that Martin, Artest, Abdur-Rahim and Miller wouldn't excel in a system with a point guard who can easily take 40 shots a game.

I also heard Minnesota might give up Mike James, Foye and others. However I think there would be way to much ego at stake, and if the Garnett-Marbury experiment failed, this would only be worse.

i disagree w the minnesota scenario...KG has no ego..thats why u gota love the guy..he enjoys playing second fiddle...he's happy being that guy that gets the job done but doesnt necessarily get all the spotlight...he's never thrived in the role being "the man"....u 4get this is the cat who rejected an SI cover because Cassell and Spree weren't going to be on it with him..

him and AI would be a great combo...considering what i said above..im all for it..itd b gr8 for KG to finally have someone to run with

i disagree w the minnesota scenario...KG has no ego..thats why u gota love the guy..he enjoys playing second fiddle...he's happy being that guy that gets the job done but doesnt necessarily get all the spotlight...he's never thrived in the role being "the man"....u 4get this is the cat who rejected an SI cover because Cassell and Spree weren't going to be on it with him..

him and AI would be a great combo...considering what i said above..im all for it..itd b gr8 for KG to finally have someone to run with

That's because you like Garnett since he's "long".

:ghey:

THE NUGGETS !!!

top 2 scorers in the league ....hard to spread those shots out

BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT (TICKER) -- The Denver Nuggets apparently have won the Allen Iverson sweepstakes.

According to a report on ESPN.com, the Nuggets on Tuesday reached an agreement in principle to acquire the superstar guard from the Philadelphia 76ers.

The report stated that pending league approval, the trade would send guard Andre Miller, forward Joe Smith and a pair of 2007 first-round draft picks to Philadelphia.