Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help for December 22

misskittie

btw....if anyone has suggestions for day time events, please let me know. Not club stuff....we plan on walking around and dilly dallying in between parties. Given it doesn't rain, we plan on venturing to the botanical gardens but we'll see.

Thanks in advance...can't wait to run around your city!

You should definitely consider at least starting off your Saturday night at Pawn Shop. It's a decent sized venue, definitely worth checking out even if only for the decor!

I would also recommend an early start poolside at The Delano (on Collins Ave), The Victor (on Ocean Drive) or Sky Bar (Shore Club on Collins Ave.) for drinks. :D

I actually checked them out online and totally dig the decor and party style. We may go there at some point over the weekend...it looked like a joint I'd fit right in at....and do the bouncers really dress like cops? lol

Poolside....I've been to all of those places. Love the Sky bar SOOO MUCH. I remember seeing Howells there a few years back - awesome party. Even jumped in the pool after the party was over and security had to come in the pool after us! Ha! Good times in Miami for sure....thanks for the tips!

btw....if anyone has suggestions for day time events, please let me know. Not club stuff....we plan on walking around and dilly dallying in between parties. Given it doesn't rain, we plan on venturing to the botanical gardens but we'll see.

Thanks in advance...can't wait to run around your city!

Daytime events (weather permitting):

-Rent jet skis from the Miami Outboard Engine Club on Watson Island (just behind Parrot Jungle)

-Take a flight on an ultralight (they have pontoons so they take off and land in Biscayne Bay) which you can find just before Rusty Pelican on the Rickenbacker Causeway (not sure how much it costs for an hour)

-Stroll down Lincoln Rd.

-Grab a sandwich at La Sandwicherie (14th St. between Washington and Collins)

-See the Everglades by airboat

-Do the gallery walk in the Design District

-See Bal Harbour

-Go to dinner at any one of these restaurants: Fish Called Avalon (Avalon Hotel, SoBe), Azul (Mandarin Oriental at Brickell Key), The Capital Grill (Brickell on the Miami River), Le Provencal (Miracle Mile in Coral Gables), Doraku (Lincoln Rd.), Blue Door at the Delano, NoBu at Shore Club, Prime 112 (Miami Beach), The Forge (Miami Beach)

-Feed the bums on NE 11th St (outside Club Espeis)

:D

Well, we never made it to Blue. Too much wine at dinner led to a lot of "bedroom time" if you catch my drift. We wound up talking a walk around 12 am but didn't have it in us to really get into the dancing mood.

Saturday, we ended up at the Clevelander and man, what a bore that was....lol

But all in all we had a FANTASTIC TIME - I even dragged Dave into some real estate agents to look into condos. It was just sick to have my bikini on at the beach on Christmas Eve....I want to be there all year round now!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. We had massages in our hotel room - tried for the happy endings but couldn't find those - lol. And did a lot of great shopping on Lincoln Road. Sopranos was GREAT for dinner....I didn't want to leave!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas!

Well, we never made it to Blue. Too much wine at dinner led to a lot of "bedroom time" if you catch my drift. We wound up talking a walk around 12 am but didn't have it in us to really get into the dancing mood.

Saturday, we ended up at the Clevelander and man, what a bore that was....lol

But all in all we had a FANTASTIC TIME - I even dragged Dave into some real estate agents to look into condos. It was just sick to have my bikini on at the beach on Christmas Eve....I want to be there all year round now!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. We had massages in our hotel room - tried for the happy endings but couldn't find those - lol. And did a lot of great shopping on Lincoln Road. Sopranos was GREAT for dinner....I didn't want to leave!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas!

You missed a good time at Blue on Friday! Naturally, it's no one's loss but yours! I had to leave early due to a prior obligation but the place was jumping at around 12:30 (and I heard the groove stayed solid 'til close).

You also missed a unique night of music on Saturday at Pawn Shop! It's so awesome to see the main room (where they play open format) completely dead 'cause everyone is in the Boutique listening to house! Jojo dropped a solid set (a few overplayed tracks here and there but on the whole, very "therapeutic").

Open format should stay on the radio where it belongs!!! :D