Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!

For those of you who could care less for politics, I know it's hard to get off your ass and go register to vote. SO now you don't have to move at all!! You can register to vote on line. It's really easy guys. It only took me 5 minutes to do it. http://www.newvoter.com/entry.asp?x=www.rockthevote.org

I know a lot of you guys hate politics, but it does play a role in all of our lives whether we like it or not. So you mind as well vote, right? wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

No prob, guys. Just thought it might help some people get a little motivated since politics seems to be getting involved in a lot of what we do lately.

Nosense . . . oops, sorry, I mean Newsense, you can sit there and really not give a shit at all about the political world. However, one of these days when you start making decent money and you're still unmarried with no kids and realize that the government is taking about . . . ummm . . . 45 - 50% of that hard earned money . . . and when you want to go to a certain club to just relax and then realize that your favorite club is no longer there cause the government is trying to crack down on all these underground after hour clubs . . . well, don't start bitching then cause what do you care what they do. Right? rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

No prob, guys. Just thought it might help some people get a little motivated since politics seems to be getting involved in a lot of what we do lately.

Nosense . . . oops, sorry, I mean Newsense, you can sit there and really not give a shit at all about the political world. However, one of these days when you start making decent money and you're still unmarried with no kids and realize that the government is taking about . . . ummm . . . 45 - 50% of that hard earned money . . . and when you want to go to a certain club to just relax and then realize that your favorite club is no longer there cause the government is trying to crack down on all these underground after hour clubs . . . well, don't start bitching then cause what do you care what they do. Right? rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Newsense, I hope you don't believe that Politics is that jaded. Yes, politicians can be sleazy and motivated by self interest, but there are many who are motivated by our interests as well. Ralph Nader (who probably has not chance in hell of wining) is supporting an anti-establishment platform, which I believe advocates legalizing drugs. (Don't hold me to that). Just remember that there are still countries out there where the people have no voting rights and their interests are never considered by their leaders.

BLue, thanks for making this board a little more educated and well-rounded, not only with this post but your other posts as well! wink.gif

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX