Clubplanet Nightlife Community

centro fly

has anyone checked out centro fly??? is it any good ??? what nights good to go?????

i heard armand had his album release there & bad boy bill from chicago was there too??

any input guys

-juju

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity doesnt isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

I was there the night Centro booked Armand, the party was so much fun! I agree Thursdays are a great night to go, but I'm sure other nights may be good too. I always have a good time there, def check it out as soon as you can! smile.gif

------------------

=)

I was there last Thursday and it was off the hook! Great music. The crowd was good too. Trendy, but still open and everyone dances. Not too crowded and a nice place. I'll definitely be going back there but this week I'm out of town. frown.gif They have good lineups on Friday and Saturday too.

JohnB

good shit.. no one seems to have anything bad to day about the place,, looking fwd to checking it out... what day is it??? wju cant it be friday??? frown.gif

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

Hands down my favorite place in the city. Every time I go has been amazing---but Subliminal on Thursdays is definitely the best! I started going a few months ago and looking back don't know what the fuck I was doing on thursdays before then! Its cool and Eric Morillo is the shit.

Oh, and pick up flyers for the next week on the way out bc it'll only be $10 instead of $20!

Favorite club in the city so far. Subliminal Sessions Thursday brings in amazing DJs...David Morales,Tony Humphries, etc. Resident Eric Morillo is incredible, and the attitude is very chill.

Plant Saturdays are good too..Roger and Junior Sanchez, Doc Martin. I even had a good time on a random Tuesday because "Little" Louie Vega was there. So I would check it out anytime if you can't make Thursday.

Don't be dissuaded if you get there early and it is DEAD...it tends to fill up at 12:30-ish, and before that there's no one there. Hope you have fun!