Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Thoughts On Miss Usa

Im surprised nobody mentioned people she hung up with...i mean,theres a lot of "mea culpa" on her side,but shes only 21yrs old...

As for her,on one side its good that shes going through this now...itll be a good experience later on...she could have done it all a bit more responsible and classy...but then again,everybody has his own 24/7 and if she has that ambivalent personality issue its her own thing...in the end,its her life...shes a good looking girl,if she manages to take advantage of the whole situation later on-mission accomplished...

are you all serious?! take a look at your stereo-typical "usa / american" women of that age.. (Dear Feminazi's: I am not referring to ALL women!) They go to clubs, occasionally do cocaine (i know, i know; shocking!) they hook up with other girls ('cause they can and 'cause they think it's fashionable), they sneak guys into hotel rooms or grandma's basement and some even suck a rich man's dick to get out of anything... it seems that she is a PERFECT representative for Miss USA. Hell! They ought to erect a bronze statue of Miss USA in Times Square grabbing her ankles!