Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arc roll call

hi friends. i'm back for good. just got back from the west coast was gone for two years exploring the world. california was great but i miss my jersey people and my new york neighbors. how has everybody been. i drove back home in my black iroc-z with t topps down and braw blasting some old tunes to get me ready for nyc/jersey shore. i played my jp super remix set the whole way home with classics like "above the clouds" super 45 min remix over going through it and stranger in my house super 1hr15 min remix over going through it.....wow i was so amped. caly was fun they played some really underground music i don't think it hit the east coast yet but i bet when it does danny tenaglia will play it at arc. it was called everytime we touch by cascada...u guys are going to love it. well i'm back and i want to have my welcome back party at arc. i just started a cycle of growth and test, in a couple months i will hit the primo and winny to shred up but i'm looking for some g any help would be great. come say hi to me at arc i'll be the tan guy with no shirt on if u want ride i will pick u up i have black iroc z with t-topps and braw we will jam to dark beat to get in the mood. talk to guys later got hit the gym and tann b4 it closes.

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

I can't help but to think of "Cameras ready, prepare to flash!" when I hear this.

I need a ride to ARC!! Come get me. I got the S&M CD, it is SIIICCCKKK :laugh:

ill bet $ thats the phrase he was hittin at