Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its wednesday-where to dance to house but vynl-any one know?

helo all it is wednesday and the eve of my birthday and i want to go dancing but i want to drink too. do not want too small of a floor with lots of icky ppl-am i dreaming here of something that does not exist in NY anymore?-egads.

Wednesdays at Twilo are said to be really good. I was there for Plastikman on a Wednesday and the crowd was right-on. I may go there tonight if my other plan doesn't work out...

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

------------------

Peace be the journey

Wednesdays at Twilo are said to be really good. I was there for Plastikman on a Wednesday and the crowd was right-on. I may go there tonight if my other plan doesn't work out...

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

------------------

Peace be the journey

hey. thanks. that is my usual wednesday spot-if you go-i am usually dancing to the right of the dj booth near the speaker.dark hair stuck up on my head some how, sneakers, pants, tee-hahaha-(i'm all *hey if you see me...) like there wont be 20 white girls wiht dark hair wearing clothes and sneakers. hahaha. lol. but thankyou for the info and wishes.

I don't think there's anything at Twilo tonight, The website and the phonelines both don't mention anything. O well...

I'd love to go to Vinyl, but I'm not dressed right cuz my buddy, DJ Nomad (not the one who does SF upstairs on Fridays), is DJing at Opal tonight and I think it's like an after work crowd so I'm in like a nice girly dress and sandals... But if anybody's interested, Opal is at 52nd and 2nd. And Nomad spins progressive trance and house usually.

Have a blast whatever y'all do!

Melissa

------------------

Peace be the journey