Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TONGUE RINGS!!!

BellyO:

It'll sting as it is done a little bit and then not be bad. THe next day it will be swollen and you won't really be able to eat much.

The second day you have to be careful with it, but you should be able to eat no problem. Be really good with something like Gly-Oxide, an oral antiseptic and Listerine. You don't want it to get infected.

Two other things - it will be difficult to make certain words/sounds come out right for a little bit. And if the place gives you a long stud for the swelling, be *very* careful about not biting the stud. You could crack a tooth.

Had mine for 3-1/2 years now and really happy to have it.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

I agree w/everything jdogg posted. It really doesnt hurt at all although mine bled like crazy for a second. Some ppl's swelling does last a little longer than a day. Stick to lots of cold stuff (to reduce swelling) and soft stuff bc chewing may prove to be a difficult task. Also, be METICULOUS about mouth care. Brush after ever meal and definately use the listerine and glyoxide. I'm looking to get my labret done soon (maybe). Anyone have theirs done?? pain factor?(not that it really matters, that's part of the appeal wink.gif ). Oh well, good luck!

deedz

[This message has been edited by deedlez (edited 08-09-2000).]

Like Oh My God.. Tongue rings were like SO 5 years ago... wink.gif

DOnt worry bro.. You only have to wait 2 weeks to eat real food after its done.. You wont be abel to eat your girls box for like a month wink.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..