Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night..

Anything else besides Deko? I need a change of scenery...I heard Taste is good Thursdays can anyone confirm? What's the crowd like? Is it packed? How's the DJ? Drink prices?

im part of the truth @ taste, thursday nite party, and all promotions tactics aside, it honestly is a great party. The crowd is very mixed, and we always have alot of awesome dancers in there. its not overly-crowded but i feel there is the perfect amount of ppl in there. i am one of the monthly residents

(paul patrick), along with adaken, noa, gary mathews, and aldo sanchez. and we all always hold it down. we also bring in a local talented guest dj every

week, and we only spin "TRUE" house music, none of the commercial, cheesy shit whatsoever. we have brought in some big names in the past,

Masi & Melo (quarterly resident)

That Kid Chris

Todd Gardner (Subliminal)

Mario Calegari

DJ Kelee (Gressive)

Gonzo

DJ Moody

and some more i forget off the top of my head, we have Cytric (awesome producer if you dont know) on Feb. 8th, and at the end of Feb we are going to have our biggest booking to date, I cant say anything just yet, but trust me this man was arguably one of the hottest producers in 2006, and he will continue that into 2007, and he an awesome dj.

Half prices drinks till 11, and ladies free till 11, after that $10 on guestlist.

also $99 bottles of kettle one and free bottle of champaigne on your birthday.

Im gonna be spinning there next week (thurs Jan 11th), def stop by the booth and say whats up.

jan11th.jpg

jan11thb.jpg