Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHOULD I PIERCE MY....

I'VE BEEN DYING TO PIERCE MY CLIT BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD. DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ONE, IF SO TELL ME IF IT HURT, DOES IT GET INFECTED, DO I HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM CERTAIN THINGS FOR A WHILE.

ANOTHER QS, MY FRIEND DOES PIERCINGS SHOULD I LET HIM DO IT, AND PAY LESS, OR SHOULD I HAVE A COMPLETE STRANGER DO IT.

Glowdancer

You'd want someone qualified doing it, if you're friends is qualified and experienced and has done it before then they can do it......you definitely don't want that done incorrectly! I think Tripinchick said earlier she had her hood done?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Hmmm...I'm not too sure that's a good idea. It may be safe and all, but there's always what if. It would really suck if for some reason you did get an infection, especially on the clit. In my opinion, it's just not worth it. Maybe you can pierce something else in the area. Perhaps the labia?

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

it takes approx. 2-4 weeks to heal completely

everyday for the first 2 weeks or so you have to

clean the area thoroughly. Supposedly the benefit of piercing there is a higher sensetivity during sexual encounter as well as during certain movemnet such as walking

etc.

def only somebody established in this business should do this, otherwise other

than placing it the wrong way it can cause

prolonged bleeding.

glowdancer -

i was all for doing it - but then friends were telling me that if the piercer f's it up - cause it's hard to pierce, apparently - then you can lose all sensation in the area . . . i know it's one of those things they have to say, just in case, but please - sex is about action, but feeling is so much more important, imo.

if you get it done, lemme know, and i'm there. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net