Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz & Sander van Doorn @ Pacha NYC Feb. 2nd

Hello from Boston! Holy shit, I can't

believe Sander Van Doorn is coming on the second as well. This will be my 4th time seeing Markus, he's amazing!! Anyway---about the dress code---can someone please tell me if there is a dress code at PACHA? I plan on wearing Jeans, a nice Shirt and sneaks? Would that be appropriate? Someone please respond if you could, would greatly appreciate it!!

Hello from Boston! Holy shit, I can't

believe Sander Van Doorn is coming on the second as well. This will be my 4th time seeing Markus, he's amazing!! Anyway---about the dress code---can someone please tell me if there is a dress code at PACHA? I plan on wearing Jeans, a nice Shirt and sneaks? Would that be appropriate? Someone please respond if you could, would greatly appreciate it!!

yes that will be fine, nice and neat is alwasy the way to go

besides, why would you want to look anything less...

enjoy

For anyone interested, Sander has a short mix on Eddie Halliwell's Radio 1 show this week. It's recorded from last Sat, so it'll only be up 'til this Sat.

BBC - Radio 1 - Home

Look for the Listen Live link and then find Eddie's show.

Also, Sander's Identity mix Dec 2006 can be found here:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Hope I can make the show!

FASTFAST--- thank you for your reply... I also have another question about Club PACHA in NYC... I'm pretty sure about this one, but camera ARE infact allowed in there, correct? I got this bitchin little compact (fits right in my back pocket) digital cam for xmas and I wanna get some sick footage of Markus tearing it up... so please, let me know that would be awesome, thanks guys. and hope to see you all there!!

FASTFAST--- thank you for your reply... I also have another question about Club PACHA in NYC... I'm pretty sure about this one, but camera ARE infact allowed in there, correct? I got this bitchin little compact (fits right in my back pocket) digital cam for xmas and I wanna get some sick footage of Markus tearing it up... so please, let me know that would be awesome, thanks guys. and hope to see you all there!!

dude be-careful about the cam or video camera cuz i brought my video cam and the assholes at the door told me no cams allowed and i told them wat do u mean no cams y not???? and hes like no cams....so i told him listen im not gonna leave my cam wit you cuz you can't garantee me that your going to give it back...so he says well then ur not going in...i told him so ur gonna make me walk all the way back to my car and put my cam away and come back???? are you serious!!! so hes like then give me the video cam...i was like listen how about i give u my tape and u let me go in so hes like aight aight......the moral of the story is they are gay about bringing in cams because once i walked in there i say like 75 cams flashing and recording and he didn't realize that i had a SD card inside the cam for extra memory!!!!!!! hahahahahaahah!!!!!!!