Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exacta @ deko 13th of jan..

and then? lol what city is it in never been there

440 west to outter bridge crossing into nj. then follow the signs for rt 35 south and the club will be on the right "on" 35 south...

take advantage of the cheap valey parking too, cheaper then parking in a damn lot in nyc if you can believe it. like $5 or $7 or something insane

440 west to outter bridge crossing into nj. then follow the signs for rt 35 south and the club will be on the right "on" 35 south...

take advantage of the cheap valey parking too, cheaper then parking in a damn lot in nyc if you can believe it. like $5 or $7 or something insane

thanx <3 i appreciate it :) valet parking for 5 bucks! wowzers

what is the guido factor at this place? im assuming fairly high, not making any judgements just asking.....

thanx <3 i appreciate it :) valet parking for 5 bucks! wowzers

what is the guido factor at this place? im assuming fairly high, not making any judgements just asking.....

Not as high as the shore, but feels typical Jersey-ish. Nice people in general, good mix and folks dance which is great... they took care of me and the people I was with when we went.

Just don't expect "guesthouse" type of people. Fun times.

Not as high as the shore, but feels typical Jersey-ish. Nice people in general, good mix and folks dance which is great... they took care of me and the people I was with when we went.

Just don't expect "guesthouse" type of people. Fun times.

alright sir. hahah i happen to like guesthouse actually but i know what im in store for at least. thank you