Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Nyc's Dj Exacta Live At Alchemy

scoobeedoo01

ALCHEMY NIGHTCLUB PRESENTS DJ EXACTA

click the above link to visit this event on our website

DJ EXACTA IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT DJ N NY RIGHT NOW. PLAYING TRACKS THAT MAKE DANCEFLOORS GO CRAZY. PACHA IN NY IS PACKED FOR EXACTA FOR EVERYONE OF HIS PARTIES

OPEN BAR TIL 11:30

THIS IS ALCHEMY'S OFFICIAL 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY. ALL KINDS OF CRAZY STUFF WILL BE GOING ON AT THE CLUB FOR THIS EVENT. SPECIAL 2007 VIP CARDS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO THE 25 HOTTEST LADIES.

DON'T MISS THIS EVENT AS WE INTRODUCE ONE OF NYC'S TOP DJ'S TO THE CT SCENE WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJEXACTA

THIS WILL BE THE THE LAST EVENT THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR SILVER VIP CARDS. YOU MUST BE HERE FOR THIS EVENT TO EXCHANGE YOUR SLVER VIP CARD FOR A NEW ONE. THE NEW ONE WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERY EVENT IN 2007

Our hours: 9pm-4am

EXACTA1_26_2007_FRONTprintweb.jpg

EXACTA1_26_2007_BACKPRintweb.jpg

Yo Conn people.........I will be here, taken the rode the trip.........Make sure everyone comes to see the most talked about DJ in NYC, and see for yourselves, what the hype is all about........Do not miss this!!!!!

I have never partied in Conn b4, Hope you guys can show myself and Exacta a good time... Looking forward to it......See ya all friday

Missy, Gianna, Val.........You guys makin the trip......PACHA WAS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...