Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out of towners need advice!

Beautiful, fit, late 20's couple looking for the "in/sexy crowd/21yr+/hard to get in/great music" dance clubs for next Fri/Sat/Sun...that sounds corny I know...but hey! smile.gif Any tips on clubs w/ "got to be on the list to get in" would help! Private party invites always welcome! Hope to see you dancing out there - Bellagio!

P.S. any cute, sexy, fit, 35 and below SWF can email us at bellagio10@hotmail.com if they would like to do a fun dinner/ dancing /...night with us...we're staying at the W hotel on Lexington....ciao!

Since it was so nicely put. I am one of those cocky people promoters. Yes, it's all about the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> . The days of Studio 54 door policy should never die.

In a world that has become so PC it's great to see that there are still people who love to hate another group of people b/c of our snobby scenester existance.

If you would like to try us out at Saci give me a shout. Email listed below.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

ALL THAT SHIT DIED WITH THE 80's

So Grab the stick out of your ass,

And find A REAL JOB

K

Hahaha

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Thanks everyone...sounds like Spa, Saci, Twilo and Vinyl show up the most on several topic sites...give me more advice and we'll do some of our own research. Hope to see you you guys out there next weekend 8/18-20, let me know when/where and we'll see if we can meet up and recognize each other...use my bellagio10@hotmail.com!

Later clubbers!

p.s. misskittie - see you??

Thanks everyone...sounds like Spa, Saci, Twilo and Vinyl show up the most on several topic sites...give me more advice and we'll do some of our own research. Hope to see you you guys out there next weekend 8/18-20, let me know when/where and we'll see if we can meet up and recognize each other...use my bellagio10@hotmail.com!

Later clubbers!

p.s. misskittie - see you??

I heard Spa was hard to get into. Isnt that the new Life?

I once went to a place called Cream on the upper west side. I had a good time in there and the best part about that place is the decor. There are like 5 rooms all with a different theme. A really nice place, you can dance if you want or lounge.