Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the Kisney scale percentage of the NYC clubs?

symbol.jpg

Kinsey scale:

0 = straight

6 = gay

OK, so I dig nothing more then a totally mixed club where it don't mean shite about who's hooking up with who (usually you'll find this where music is the main focus).

Can anyone rate how slanted some of the clubs are? If they're mixed, str8 and/or gay? I'm mainly interested mixed crowds.

For example:

Cain on Wed, tho officially "str8", is the best night where just about anything can happen so that's a perfect 3.

Lotus is kinda 'mixed' but it's like mixing oil and water so that's a 1 or 2 seeing rooms serperate the crowds.

Gypsy Tea afterhours, tho friendly, is about as jock-filled as anything in NYC so that's a 5.

Remix afterhours is another "3"ish seeing who cares at that hour.

I haven't been to the big clubs but what clubs are you more likely to find jocks and cheerleaders, clubs where you'll find nothing but Chelsea boys or a place where it's really a melting pot?

Also - how likely is it I'll a find a trans and/or drag? I've found, at least in NYC, if one isn't there it ain't really that much of a party.