Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reviews for Crobar on Saturday w/ TKC and Dean Colemen?

I was not there but I heard TKC played very well, His normal tribal, some tech mixed in....Said the place was dead, maybe 100 ppl in there......With Exacta at deko, and Boris at pacha, and what happened at crobar the week prior, not a shocker.....Hopefully it will bounce back.....Im sure next VC party will be packed as always

I was not there but I heard TKC played very well, His normal tribal, some tech mixed in....Said the place was dead, maybe 100 ppl in there......With Exacta at deko, and Boris at pacha, and what happened at crobar the week prior, not a shocker.....Hopefully it will bounce back.....Im sure next VC party will be packed as always

100 people .....ohhhhhhhhhh that hurts....ghost town

The truth is... Crobar was surprisingly busy considering all the closing drama. (Not packed ..but nicely filled) I heard they did over 1400 not including the comps. There was NYPD presence all around that block...not surpised.

I caught some of Deans set...a bit comercial for me... but had the crowd reacting. TKC was awesome! He closed it out at around 7am after an hour of encores.

Crobar mngt. decided it best to close early as to not push things with the City.