Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Cookie

lolahotass

And I don't think she has new nudes on her page she wants everyone to see, either. I emailed her yesterday and told her to change her password, and told her how to delete the bulletins the hacker sent out from her (which she did)

BTW Lola, if you clicked on her fake bulletins, you can expect fake bulletins to start getting sent from your account too, so you might want to change your password so they can't access your account. I didn't open the bulletins because I know from the past that it's how they somehow gain access to your account.

yep....it got jacked. my internet life has been spammed this week..wtf?

and.......I've been getting weird IM's from people saying they are other people ugh some screenname- VAinDaCrib

What to do about the weird spam bulletins being posted through your accounts?

Please change the password on your account. Phishing is when you think you are on one website, but were really redirected to a third party website that has the intention of stealing your login information. Whenever it looks like you were logged out of MySpace.com, please check the web address bar to make sure you are still on MySpace.com before entering your login information. If you are ever unsure, just type back in 'www.myspace.com' before entering in your login information. If you think you were a victim of phishing, change your password. Make sure to not have the same password for your MySpace account as you do for your email address!